Menu

Jack and Noah's Big Books

A ridiculous website devoted to a ridiculous book series

header photo

Omaha Police begins to plan for book signing

I have heard from some pretty unreliable gossips that don't even live in Omaha that the the OPD's primary focus this week has been on preparing for a huge book signing at the Bookworm on Saturday from 12:00-1:00.  We're talking riot gear, smoke bombs, armored vehicles - and that's just what they're doing to prepare in case Crazy Luke shows up.  I can't imagine how they'll be able to control all the 10-year-old fanatics who love this book series.  Come early - there's a 17% chance of winning a t-shirt, a 33% chance of winning a cool book mark/ruler, and a 50% chance of winning an adorable pig eraser.  There's a 100% chance of laughing once you read the book.

 

Go Back

Comment